Our EthosFirst and foremost, UKCBC is a provider of quality education. The company continues to be focused on the needs of the students. If you’re passionate about teaching or helping facilitate the learning experience for students, we want to hear from you.
Working for UKCBCStaff happiness and progression are at the forefront of employment at UKCBC. Our aim is to provide a space in which employees can enjoy their role and push themselves to reach their full potential.
We’ve proudly cultivated a working environment that encourages participation and a healthy work-life balance through initiatives like:
- External learning support from UKCBC
- A friendly, compassionate workforce
- Multiple benefit schemes
Starting Life with UKCBCUKCBC new starters are given time and space to adapt to their new colleagues and environment. Inductions for individual roles differ but rest assured, each department has created a unique programme to help introduce their staff and get them up to speed on everything that will be required to perform their role to the standard required. And the induction is just the start; as soon as you begin, you’ll be put on a pathway to progression with reports to check how UKCBC can help you develop.
Develop and Progress
We’ve proudly championed an environment in which those who have the drive to succeed are given space and support necessary to do so. If you’re passionate about your area of expertise and are constantly looking to improve then we want to help you.
Being an educational institution we understand people are not born with the skills needed to be a leader in their field which is why learning extends out beyond the students and into our staff.
Staff training, both internal and external, is encouraged. We understand that the institution would suffer if staff development were to be ignored; this is why we encourage all managers to listen to requests regarding training and development.
UKCBC is growing rapidly. To support this growth we look internally to see where progress has been made and reward those responsible for the growth with promotions.
Rest assured - if you have the ambition, UKCBC will reward it.
Rewards and Benefits in the Workplace
Here at UKCBC, we understand that rewards play a huge part in encouraging positive behaviour and motivation within the workplace. This is why we strive to provide innovative, new benefits to help us stand out from the rest of the employers.
Here are just some of the benefits we provide at UKCBC:
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Salary Review Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Generous Holiday Scheme; we provide additional days of holiday over the Christmas and Easter breaks
- Perkbox – Staff can gain free and discounted perks among many of the UK’s best known brands, from Fitness First, Sainsbury’s, House of Fraser, M&S, and PC World to global brands such as Starbucks, Apple and Uber. Employees can access a variety of benefits and save money in over 3,000 supermarkets, 2,000 shops, 6,500 restaurants and 2,500 gym branches
- Employee Assistant Programme – This is available through Perkbox and gives employees the chance to gain access to telephone consultations with trained counsellors, should they need to talk about any problems they are experiencing
- Pension and Pension Scheme – We operate a contributory pension scheme into which staff are auto-enrolled (subject to the conditions of the scheme)