Bath Spa University Partnership
UKCBC is working in collaboration with Bath Spa University to deliver a new series of one-year undergraduate top-up degree courses. The new courses are available from several UKCBC campuses; Bath Spa University will be awarding the qualifications.
Bath Spa University are champions of creativity, culture and enterprise. Their supportive academic staff and dynamic courses will help you sharpen your skills, explore your passions and develop your talents.
Bachelor degrees available in the following subjects:
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Tourism Management) (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care Management (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (top-up)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Tourism Management) (top-up)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care Management (top-up)
Students that have successfully achieved a suitable Pearson BTEC HND will have access to the new courses from September 2017. It will allow a seamless transition for students onto their chosen bachelor’s top-up programme. Thanks to the new partnership, students will be able to progress further on their professional career path, be considered for promotions at their current place of work and gain a broader set of skills.
On completion of the one-year course, students will graduate with the exact same degree that peers at Bath Spa University receive.