Bath Spa University Partnership
UKCBC is working with Bath Spa University under a franchise agreement to deliver undergraduate bachelor’s degrees. The courses are available from UKCBC’s Holborn and Liverpool Street campuses; Bath Spa University acts as the awarding body for the qualifications and all students registered under a franchised course will be considered a student of Bath Spa University.
Bath Spa University is a champion of creativity, culture and enterprise. Their supportive academic staff and dynamic courses will help you sharpen your skills, explore your passions and develop your talents.
The Bath Spa University bachelor’s degrees available at UKCBC are:
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Tourism Management)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care Management
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Tourism Management) (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care Management (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (top-up)
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Tourism Management) (top-up)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care Management (top-up)
There are three entry routes to the Bath Spa University courses delivered at UKCBC:
Students with no qualifications can access the Bath Spa University programmes via the foundation year; upon successful completion of the foundation year, students will begin the first year of the 3-year degree programme.
Students with a level 3 qualification (minimum 60 credits) can access the course via the first year of the three-year bachelor’s degree.
Students that have successfully achieved a suitable Level 5 qualification (minimum 240 credits) will have access to Bath Spa University’s level 6 top-up degree courses.
Thanks to the partnership, students will be able to progress in their professional careers, be considered for promotions at their current place of work and gain a broader set of skills.