Why Choose UKCBC in London and Essex?
The UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) is dedicated to upholding the core values on which it was founded: developing the academic capabilities of its students while promoting excellence, diversity and a sense of community. Studying at UKCBC provides an environment which encourages learning that’s tailored to you.
Our Core Values
At UKCBC, we embrace a number of core values that ensure our commitment to you is always upheld:
- Training and development of job-oriented skills
- Promoting intuitive, critical thinking
- Affordable training for all students
- Flexible learning environment
- High-quality undergraduate courses
Our commitment to you stems from these fundamental values which in turn determines the work we undertake to support you through your academic studies. As such, we ensure that we uphold the following promises to each and every student:
- Caring for individuals: we care about the development, success and well-being of our students, and believe that a better future means quality education for all
- Commitment: we provide the support our students need to succeed in their professional pursuits
- Academic excellence: we ensure success through exceptional standards of teaching and engaging methodology
- Community and diversity: we promote and encourage diversity in our college, and are proud to welcome students from all backgrounds
At UKCBC, our commitment to our students drives us in everything we do. We work diligently to uphold our core values and ensure that we support our students from the first day, until the last.