The UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) is an international, independent higher education (HE) college. UKCBC has been successful in providing affordable, high-quality education for the last 17 years to students from the United Kingdom and the European Union.
UKCBC has developed a sustainable and student-focused teaching model that supports individuals from a wide variety of social backgrounds, including those within communities who are traditionally less likely to access higher education. Many of UKCBC’s students have been away from formal education for many years or have significant caring and existing career commitments; this results in a strong contribution to social and career mobility through the student community.
The mission of UKCBC is to work alongside students to lay the foundations for long-term success in their professional futures. We see education as a lifelong process; as such, it is our responsibility to encourage students to be receptive to the ever-changing employment landscape by developing an active involvement in learning while studying at UKCBC.
Our mission extends to promoting accessibility, quality of service, equality of opportunity, and providing students with a safe and supportive environment. Being an HE provider, we also recognise the need to assess and refine our academic courses regularly to help our graduates stay relevant on the local, national and international employment market.
- Higher Education Review (HER) by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) – ‘Positive’
- Approved by the University of West London for honours degree programmes
- Matrix Accredited for information, advice and guidance provided to students
- Partnership with New City College (Redbridge) to deliver BTEC HNDs
- Teaching Excellence Framework Provisional Award
- Accredited by British Council as an Approved English Language Training Provider
- 96% student satisfaction rating from the National Student Survey
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Member of the London Chamber of Commerce
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE: Provision of high-quality undergraduate education
CARING FOR INDIVIDUALS: Develop students’ transferable and employability skills
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR THE FUTURE: Promotion of critical thinking
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY: Provision of education to all regardless of preferential learning style or experience
Want to join the UKCBC family? Speak with our course advisors today to find a course that suits your professional goals.