Human Resource Management – BSc (Hons)
In our brand-new bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management (HRM), students will have the opportunity to learn the skills that are essential for managing people and organisations. The degree will prepare students for the professional challenges they will likely face in an HRM role. Due to the transferable nature of the degree, graduates will be able to apply for positions in a wide range of industries.
UKCBC offers this programme as part of a franchise partnership with the University of West London (UWL). Students are expected to fulfil all the admission requirements prescribed by UWL, and admissions are subject to final approval by UWL. Students are expected to adhere to the relevant rules and regulations of UWL, in addition to the regulations of UKCBC.
|Title||BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management|
|Awarding Body||University of West London|
|Level||Bachelor of Science|
|Intake||September, February, May|
|Campuses||Gants Hill, Liverpool Street|
Why Study the BSc (Hons) in Human Resource Management?
The Human Resource Management bachelor’s degree has been designed to give students a wide range of job opportunities upon graduation. Additionally, the course meets the Intermediate Level requirements of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD), which acts as a guarantee of expertise.
- Year One
- IT and HRM
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Society and Organisations
- Thinking HR
- Getting to Know Accounting for HRM
- Influencing Stakeholders
- HRM and Global Business Environment
- Year Two
- Employment Law
- HR Professional Practice and Service Delivery
- International Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Global Perspectives in Rewarding People
- Psychology and Employee Engagement
- Research Methods
- Year Three
- Compulsory Modules
- Strategic HRM and Organisation Development
- Leadership and Change Management
- Contemporary Development in Employment Relations
- Consultancy in HRM
- Optional Modules
- Knowledge Management
- Emerging Issues in HR Development
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Managing Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
All modules worth 20 credits unless stated. Optional modules subject to popularity and staff availability.
BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management Entry Requirements
As a potential student of the BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management, you will be expected to have an interest in business and enterprise, be able to demonstrate your motivation for the subject, and have one of the following academic qualifications to join:
- A recognised level 3 qualification from the UK, or
- Any international qualification compared at level 3, through UKNARIC
Mature students (over 21 years of age) that do not have level 3 qualifications will be expected to have an interest in business and enterprise, be able to demonstrate their motivation for the subject, and complete:
- An interview
- An assessment test
- An admission assessment form (RPEL)
All non-UK qualification will be compared through UKNARIC, translation may be required if qualification is not in English, and if not comparable through UKNARIC.
|Tuition Fees||£9,250 per year*|
|This course is available at the following campuses:||Apply Now|