UWL Bachelor’s Degree Courses in London
We are pleased to offer our bachelor’s programmes in partnership with the University of West London. The University of West London is known as ‘the Career University’ and was formed over 150 years ago. It has achieved impressive accolades in recent years, which include:
- The University of West London is ranked as the top modern* university in London, the 8th best modern university in the UK and ranked as 50th in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019).
- The University of West London is ranked 52 in the UK of over 150 universities (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020). UWL jumped an impressive 31 places, which was the biggest rise in the UK.
- The University of West London is the top university in London and in the top 25 in the UK for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
- The University of West London Claude Littner Business School won the ‘Business School of the Year’ at the Times Higher Education Awards 2019.
- The University’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Peter John, was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the Queen’s 2020 New Year Honours list for his outstanding work and service to higher education.
- * Modern universities are defined as higher education institutions that were granted university status in, and subsequent to, 1992. UWL received the rankings listed above when compared to all other modern universities ranked in the guides / surveys cited.
We have worked closely with the University of West London to develop bachelor’s degree programmes that directly address the professional requirements of specific industries, and we have dedicated space in each programme to ensure you can shape the qualification around your interests. And with plenty of module choice and independent research projects available, you’ll be able to shape the course syllabus towards the topics you are passionate about.
During your degree programme, you will learn the creative, self-reflective and analytical skills that will be invaluable in a variety of professional roles. Degree programmes are designed to help you develop your skills through a range of innovative assessments, and you will be asked to challenge your way of thinking throughout the course. Where possible, we have introduced work experience in our degree programmes to ensure that, upon graduation, you will have both the practical experience and the technical knowledge to find gainful employment.
Whether you are interested in progressing to further levels of study, such as a master’s degree, or you wish to start your own professional venture, a degree will give you the expertise needed to take the next step.
Contact our Course Advisors or see below for more information.