MA Human Resource Management
UKCBC is proud to announce that we will be offering our very first level 7 master’s degree from September 2020. The MA in Human Resource Management (HRM) has been developed to meet the career progression needs of HRM professionals. This one-year taught master’s programme will provide students with extensive support from staff and will allow students to shape the qualifications to their industry of interest.
UKCBC offers this programme as part of a franchise partnership with the University of West London (UWL). Students are expected to fulfil all the admission requirements prescribed by UWL, and admissions are subject to final approval by UWL. Students are expected to adhere to the relevant rules and regulations of UWL, in addition to the regulations of UKCBC.
|Title||MA Human Resource Management|
|Awarding Body||University of West London|
|Level||Master of Arts|
Why Study the MA in Human Resource Management?
The Human Resource Management master’s degree has been designed to give students critical and theoretical insights on complex issues in an HRM context. The programme begins with the development of an individual learning plan to ensure each student is working towards a professional goal.
Additionally, the course follows the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) postgrad syllabus structure, which acts both as a guarantee of expertise and meets the Advanced Level knowledge requirements for entry into the CIPD’s professional membership grade.
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Managing People
- Developing Skills for Management
- People Resourcing and Talent Management
- Employment Law
- Cross Cultural Management and Leadership
- Learning and Talent Development
- Consultancy Project
MA Human Resource Management Entry Requirements
As a potential student of the MA Human Resource Management, you will be expected to have experience in HRM and business, be able to demonstrate your motivation for the subject and be required to meet the following criteria in order to join:
- An honours degree at 2:2 from a UK university or equivalent; or
- CIPD level 5 qualifications – with a minimum of two years of HR or management experience; or
- A minimum of five years of HR or management experience
- Please note – Graduates with no HR or managerial experience and non-graduates with the above specified experience will be assessed through a written piece of work and an interview.
All non-UK qualification will be compared through UKNARIC, translation may be required if qualification is not in English, and if not comparable through UKNARIC.
|Tuition Fees||£8,000 per year*|
|This course is available at the following campuses:||Apply Now|