Welcome to the UKCBC website!
The UKCBC provides access to and use of this website subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated as and when required. These terms govern the use of our website. By using our website, you agree to these terms in full. If you disagree with these terms or any part of these terms, you must not use our website.
- UKCBC has taken care to ensure that the information on the website is correct. However, students and other stakeholders are advised to contact the College for clarification if they need updated information as the website at times might have limitations, technical or otherwise.
- Please be aware that the availability of courses of study is subject to conditions applied by UKCBC at their sole discretion.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. UKCBC has taken steps to ensure the materials contained on its website are current and accurate, to the requirements permitted by law. UKCBC hereby excludes any warranty, whether express or implied, by statute at common law or otherwise, relating to the website and the material contained on the website. In particular – but without limitation of the above – please address all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective students and stakeholders are advised to contact the College for updated information in case of any doubt or additional requirement for information.
- Please write to email@example.com, if you find that any contents of the website are misrepresented or found to be providing incomplete information in any manner.
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall (except as set out in clause 8.3) have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising there from.
- For the exclusive benefit of UKCBC, we reserve the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The information, material, references and pictures on the website are copyright protected. Any unauthorised usage will necessitate appropriate legal actions.