Financial support from the Student Loans Company (SLC) is designated for the following courses:
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 (HND) Diploma in Health & Social Care
Students are provided with the various loans and grants as follows:
Tuition Fee Loan:
UK/EU students are entitled to take out a tuition fee loan through the SLC to cover the full cost of college tuition fees. SLC pay the tuition fee loan directly to the college. Repayments are based on your income and you are required to repay the loan once you have left college and your income is over £21,000 per year, as per current terms.
Students may also apply for maintenance loans from SLC, which are provided in three instalments to assist with their living costs including accommodation, food, books and travel.
For any enquiries relating to Student Finance, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studying a high quality course in London may require some extra financial support for students to get access to essentials. We assist our eligible students who find themselves struggling financially and offer them a support loan to overcome such financial hardships.
International students are not eligible to apply for the Student Support Loan.
Students’ attendance and progress onto the course
Have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years
Students who apply for the Student Support Loan are required to be familiar with the following terms and conditions:
- Students are required to complete and submit the Student Support Loan Form along with supporting evidence.
- The documents will be verified and, if any sort of deception is identified, the application will be void and the student will be called for disciplinary action.
- Students need to prove that the delay in the Student Funding is due to the delay in SLC application process.
- If it is identified that the delay in funding occurred as the student failed to provide sufficient evidences to SLC to support the loan application, then the college reserves the right to refuse the support loan application.
- Students should contact the Administration office at their respective Campuses to arrange an interview while submitting the student support loan form.
- The final decision to approve the application will be purely on the basis of the submitted documents and the student’s attendance and progress onto the course.
- The amount allocated is purely at the discretion of the college, subject to the documents submitted and the student’s circumstances.
- Students are required to sign the agreement confirming the repayment of the whole amount back to the college within 7 working days of receiving the loan from SLC.
- Failure to make repayment will result in serious action against the student’s enrolment and the details will be handed over to the Credit Control Team.
- For more information on how to apply for the college student support loan and its related terms and conditions, please contact us on email@example.com