The UK College of Business and Computing welcome ambitious individuals just like you. A growing training provider of the Association of Accounting Technician Courses (AAT), UKCBC delivers classroom based practical teaching designed to prepare you for your career in Accounting.
UKCBC offers affordable, flexible learning and support in our Central and East London campuses. With regular start dates and both evening and weekend classes, the AAT Diplomas provide a more convenient approach to your studies, so you can gain valuable accountancy skills, enhance your career prospects, and raise earning potential!
- Have you always wanted to be an accountant?
- Are you currently working in the accounts department and want to expand your prospects?
- Do you want to boost your career options in a stable profession that pays?
- Are you looking for a short, flexible, engaging course that will equip you with the practical skills for you to reach your goals?
- Do you need an affordable course with a flexible payment plan?
Get in touch with us now!
AAT courses available for September 2017